Open all year round, the Cliftonville Hotel has established an enviable reputation with stunning coastal views. The Edwardian elegance of the hotel has been skilfully retained, whilst the comfort and standards that guests have come to expect from a top class family run hotel are self evident. Located on Cromer’s west cliff, it sets an impressive standard as one of North Norfolk’s leading hotels.
Located at the Cliftonville Hotel is Bolton's Bistro, a busy and thriving bistro which specialises in fresh fish dishes including the world renowned Cromer Crab and locally caught lobster (when in season), as well as a variety of meat dishes, seasonal salads, steaks and also vegetarian choices.
The vast Specials Board changes on a daily basis, and with desserts to die for and tempting liqueur coffees, a visit to Bolton's is a must for anyone visiting the area. Open Daily 12noon to 2pm and 6pm to 9pm. Booking is essential.
• Pre-Pier Show booking available
• Cromer Crab and Local Lobster when in season
• Rump, Fillet and Sirloin steaks
• Full Vegetarian choices
• Fresh Fish dishes
• Seasonal Salads
• Children's Menu available
• Ronaldo's Homemade Ice Cream
• Desserts to die for!
• All meals cooked fresh to order
• Only the best in local produce from land and sea
• Locally sourced where possible