The Cliftonville Hotel & Bolton's Bistro
Located at the Cliftonville Hotel on the seafront, opposite the sunken gardens, this busy and thriving bistro specialises in fresh fish dishes including the world renowned Cromer Crab and locally caught lobster (when in season), as well as a variety of meat dishes, seasonal salads, steaks and also vegetarian choices.
The vast Specials Board changes on a daily basis, and with desserts to die for and tempting liqueur coffees, a visit to Bolton's is a must for anyone visiting the area. Open Daily 12noon to 2pm and 6pm to 10pm. Booking is essential.
• Pre-Pier Show booking available
• Cromer Crab and Local Lobster when in season
• Rump, Fillet and Sirloin steaks
• Full Vegetarian choices
• Fresh Fish dishes
• Seasonal Salads
• Children's Menu available
• Ronaldo's Homemade Ice Cream
• Desserts to die for!
• All meals cooked fresh to order
• Only the best in local produce from land and sea
• Locally sourced where possible
Phone number: 01263 512543
Fax Number: 01263 515700
Contact Name: Naomi Bushell
Services and Facilities:
Gallery - Click image to enlarge: